Sunday, May 3, 2009

Are you ready for the results of our Survey on Conservatives vs Liberals and tattoos?

As some of you know Blair and I got into politics one night and the question came up. Whodo you think has more tattoos Libs or Conserv? Well what better way to find out that ask all our fine tattooed friends.The answers seem to have quit coming in so I did a tally and the results were quite interesting. But first Blair and I want to thank each and everyone of you for taking the time to answer this and for keeping things civil. Blair has posted this question in the political area and we%26#039;re waiting to see how that one plays out. Some of the participants wouldn%26#039;t come down on either side of the fence so we put their names on BOTH lists and spilt their tattoos between the two lists. It seems that based on our informal survey there were more liberals with tattoos but only by one person. We found more males on the conservative list. The result I found the most surprising the conservatives had MORE tattoos between them 63 to 54. Thanks to Zombie Eater liberals had more piercings|||I am surprised that us so called %26quot;straight edge%26quot; right wingers have so many tats. We are not all boring after all. I am glad that everybody stayed nice and respectful. You see, cons and libs can agree on things. Tattoos and piercings seem to be one of those thing. The only time I will come down hard on anyone, liberal or conservative is if they seem to hate the great country we live in. My B.S. ometer has been calibrated by NASA and lets me know when I%26#039;m being jerked around too, so don%26#039;t try to pull any fast ones or it will go off. Thanks. Good job rider.








I am very glad that i found this category by the way. I think i wasted brain cells over in the politics arena. That is where the real freaks and weirdos are.








Hey Rider, isn%26#039;t this tribal tattoo sweet?? Ha hahahahahaha|||huh. I am surprised, too. But now that I stop to think about it, most of the people that I know are conservative, and are HEAVILY inked. Which is interesting, but I have more coverage then my fiance, and I am liberal. Plus, I have more piercings then he does.





I would have to say that most of the people in my shop are liberal, though.





Interesting question, THANKS!!|||Tks for the results Rider! I%26#039;m actually kind of suprised...I expected the results to favor the liberal side. I%26#039;ll have to go check out Blair%26#039;s question over in the politics question.|||YAY! I skewed the survey!





Thanks for posting the results, to be honest, I%26#039;m a teeny bit surprised.|||Great idea for a survey, you should see if you can get it published somewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment