Sunday, May 3, 2009

What do you think of these survey results?

My grief counselor told me of a survey done on men and women. The question asked%26quot;How long do you think it takes for a person to grieve the loss of their child(miscarriage,newborn or any other age). The average answer was 2 1/2 days. This is such bull. I cant even imagine how some people believe this. I hardly even accepted it happened until a few months later.|||My grandfather said that the worse thing is life was he lost 1 daughter and a son. He said everything else was easier but the death of your child is like a death of part of your self. He was 93 when he died a few years ago. I believe it is true you expect your children to survive you.|||let me suggest you some standard survey companies.Pinecone research, Surveysavvy, Greenfieldonline are some of the larger survey companies, who pay regularly . A list of companies you can join for free , with details of amounts you will receive as payment, is available at http://tinyurl.com/mx9ga

No comments:

Post a Comment