Monday, May 11, 2009

Survey Results for Witches?

I asked questions for the Witches on here and decided to list my results for those who might be interested.


1- Average age is 35- I am 43


2- Average yrs studied-26- Me- 6yrs


3-Tools to educate-Books-


For me, Reading, reading, My High Priestess-LISTENING LISTENING OBSERVING OBSERVING ,but we never stop learning...


4-How introduced-Reading books-own tied...........


Me-family members








I just wanted to see how many people here on answers closely matched my own aswers, beliefs. I only had the question on here for a short time as I wanted to keep the anwers at a reasonable lenghth. I would like to say thank you for helping me in my studies by listings


Thank you for also for your honesty and taking this to heart and no smart remarks-but 1

Survey Results for Witches?
thanks for the results, I like to see how everything turns out without doing all of the work myself.
Reply:what you mean like this "wtf?" psh loser


No comments:

Post a Comment