Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How do I send out survey forms and get responses back with Outlook?

I have Outlook 2003 running on Exchange Server.





I want to create an e-mail that presents the user with several options (toggle boxes, or radio buttons) and then they can send the reply back to me and I can tabulate the results.





Is there any built-in utility in Outlook to allow me to do this? I've searched online and the suggestions I found didn't seem to work.





Thanks!

How do I send out survey forms and get responses back with Outlook?
I'm fairly certain that it is possible by creating an Outlook Form. However, it has been 10 years since I created a survey like that. Search for "Outlook survey form" or "Outlook form" and you will learn more about it.





I'm sure there are programs that will help if you don't want to learn how. Alternatively, there are survey services like Survey Monkey available that use the web to gather data. www.surveymonkey.com
Reply:http://www.stellarsurvey.com Report Abuse


roller blades

No comments:

Post a Comment