Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Will you help conducting an arm hair survey?

I want to prove that the myth about shaving your arm hair (forearm) makes it grow back thicker is really a myth, and I need some volunteer help.


Is there anyone here who:





Has arm hair and will shave it to see the results of regrowth?





Or who already shaves their arms and will let it grow out for a few days?





I want to try and prove this


Is anyone up for the challenge?


I`m not really looking for opinions here but volunteers,


My mail is in my profile, thanks.

Will you help conducting an arm hair survey?
I have done this before. The more often I shave, the quicker it grows back. Once when i was somewhere without a razor for like 4 days, i came back and shaved and it stayed smooth for a whole day instead of the ususual couple of hours. so you dont need to conduct anything. it's the same with my legs too. it grows back quicker the more often u shave it.
Reply:sorry not me


No comments:

Post a Comment