Monday, May 24, 2010

All college kids the survey read PLEASE?

okay please fill this out if your in university / college ?





Which school?





Do you like it?





How were freshman dorms?pics?





How was the food?





Was it easy to find your way around?





Was it easy to make new friends?





How is it different than highschool?





Is it harder than highschool?





What were your sat/gpa results?





Did you do any extra activities like student council in HS?

All college kids the survey read PLEASE?
Ohio Northern University





I like it, I just hate the town I live in. It's really small and there's nothing to do.





Freshman dorms were HORRIBLE. Oh gods, people urinated in the showers, the carpets were disgusting (toenail fungus...I never took my shoes off!), roommate issues (I'd have killed myself had I gotten a roommate), people bringing strangers into the rooms all the time, the sinks were disgusting, no real kitchen, heat never worked, etc. The only thing I liked about the dorms were my friends were like 3 seconds away from me. www.onu.edu/reslife





I didn't eat the campus food because I got too anxious with all the people around me. I bought my own food and used the "fake kitchen" to cook it.





Very easy to find my way around.





Fairly easy to make new friends. I'm very shy and paranoid so I think I did really well.





You're free, you make your own money, you have your own car, don't need to see crabby mothers every day, away from my brother, NO CLICKS!!!!, friends are genuine, no "preppies", pick your own classes and what times you want, live on your own, etc!!!





Much harder than high school. This college is one step below an Ivy League school.





I had a 3.7 GPA in high school and my SAT was a 1960 (took twice) or something like that. ACT was a 23....blah. Currently have a 3.64 in college.





I was a hockey player in HS and I did concert band and jazz band.......I did karate and horseback riding on my own and quit in 10th grade due to a concussion.


No comments:

Post a Comment