Monday, May 24, 2010

If you are a high school or college student please take my survey about teenage habits. It won't take long!

Please click on the link at the very bottom to begin the survey! It would be very helpful if you invited all your friends to take it too! Just send them this link.


This survey is a part of my senior research project. I am researching teenage study methods and the school environment.


After I have gathered all the info, you are welcome to check out the results! I will post them up as soon as they become available


Note: If possible, please leave your email address so i can more easily send questions and results


The actual survey itself will probably take no more than 5-10 minutes to complete as it is mostly multiple choice or yes/no questions


It is not strictly limited to just high school and college students. If you were a former student or are any kind of student, you are welcome to take it as well. Thank you!


http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WE...

If you are a high school or college student please take my survey about teenage habits. It won't take long!
Hi Mar,





I know exactly what you're going through. I am in the same boat. I took your survey earlier today so I hope you are getting the response you had hoped for. If you would like to return the favor, here is the link to mine...





http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WE...
Reply:I took it. Hope it helped!!


No comments:

Post a Comment