Thursday, May 20, 2010

Has anyone else fallen into the survey scam traps?

I tried a few surveys a while back, (not knowing what the results would be) and now I get a hundred e-mails every day. I never recieved what was promised to me I guess because the survey goes on and on and on and on and when you finaly get to the end you get caught up in some kind of loop so you can't finish. I've done this several times (for a lack of better judgement)and now I'm totally turned off to the whole process of survey scams!

Has anyone else fallen into the survey scam traps?
there are some that are real and the ones that say pick a brand and get a gift card or lap top computer are spam. i did a few too and noting but ads pop up and the sad thing is once you give them the sign in info it goes to everyone that spams on the web thats how they make there money. i do like 2 that are ligit harris pol and survey spot. but again you do not get cash its enter the sweep stakes but no one ever wins
Reply:Those are whats called as Phishing scam, they send you lots of Spam mails, spywares, even viruses. too bad you got caught.

inline skates

No comments:

Post a Comment